Madreperla is a neutral beige-based shade with a powerful pink duochrome effect and with a really delicate green satinature.
It is inspired by reflections of mother of pearl, evoking them in a realistic way.
It’s an alluring highlighter in an impalpable texture.
Recommended for use in the inner corner while using Entropy all over the eyelid, to create a delightful gradient effect.
It can be put on top of other eyeshadows, highly suggested on top of Interference, Lazy days or Entropy.
The Satin texture gives a gentle sheen to the eyes. It is characterized by the finest pearls that reflect the light to favor the three-dimensional look. The formula guarantees excellent adhesion to the skin and a long-lasting effect.
• Wet & Dry. After applying the color to the brush, wet it before applying it to your face.
• Free of silicones, petroleum derivatives, parabens, pegs, phthalates, edta.
• Dermatologically tested.
• Formulated to minimize the risk of allergies.• Cruelty Free.
• Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
• Made in Italy.
• Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.09 oz.
INGREDIENTS: mica, talc, diisopropyl sebacate, squalane, zinc stearate, tocopherol, prunus armeniaca kernel oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid. [+/− (may contain): ci 77891, ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, ci 77510, ci 77007, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77742, ci 15850, ci 19140, ci 74260].